Sunday, December 18, 2011

Growing in Unity Week! Day 7


Last project for my Growing in Unity Week. This project is a thank you card for all of you and for Unity Stamp Co. for letting me participate. I hope that my projects showed just how great and versatile the stamps are!
unity stamp sunday project


For this project I used my favorite color pink on many elements! I started with paper from Basic Grey’s Hopscotch Line. Other textured cardstock used was from DCWV.



The stamps I used on this card are from Unity’s September KOM and November KOM.
The sentiment is stamped in pink, the corner is stamped in a redder pink on pink textured cardstock. The clocks are stamped in a silk green on pink polka dotted paper, then layered on additional cardstock circles.



The lace is a vintage from my stash, the pearls are Prima and the rose is Prima too! The flourishes are punched from cardstock and inked, as usual there is lots of foam adhesive and glue dots, inking on edges for aging and dimension.



There is no madness or words of wisdom for today. I just wanted to say, “Thank you!” for taking time out of your day to stop by my blog. It means a lot to me. The kind comments really helped me continue creating for the blog, and I know there are some great people out there who have not been able to comment because of technical difficulties… like my best friend, Arna. (I hope we can figure out why you are not able to comment hun!)


Even though my official posting for the GIU week is over, I am so happy to announce that I will be posting regularly from here on out. I’m back in the blog world, feels great and since I’m all about finding happiness and embracing creativity, here we go!


Thank you again, it was so nice to meet all of you!
Blessings,
Jes


P.S.
Drawing the winner of the stamp set tomorrow morning… the minute I get the kids off to school! : )

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely ending to a wonderful week. I am so happy to hear you have found some mojo and want to say THANK YOU for sticking it out and keeping us entertained with Unity all week!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. If Arna is seeing the same thing I see when I try to leave a comment, it helps to hit the "tab" key to get to the word verification box, then enter the word, then hit tab a few more times until you see the "publish" box and click.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica! Wow that was quick, I'm still hitting enter in between paragraphs trying to get the breaks to show up on this post! You are so sweet! Good mojo is right! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I will ask her! She is so frustrated... I feel terrible! Thank you Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love the vintage feel of this card. Glad to hear you'll be posting regularly... You have fun ideas to share!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!