Good morning! Today I have a snowman card featuring Unity Stamps!
The snowman stamp is from the November Kit of the Month and the sentiment, “a smile is the beginning of peace – Mother Teresa” is another stamp I am not sure the name of the kit it is from.
1. To make this card, I started with American Crafts Cardstock in a pretty purple cut to size and then folded for the card base.
2. I stamped the snowman with black Staz On ink and then attempted to color with my small collection of Copics added glitter “snow” to the snow piles at the bottom of the image and let dry. Then cut out the stamped image and matted with a pretty patterned paper.
3. I added the ribbon to the card, then added the snowman on mat.
4. Stamped the sentiment on patterned paper, and distressed the top edge.
5. Took my Prima SIIC flourish and cut it apart and added it to where I wanted it on the card.
6. Then I cut the stems off of the Prima miniature roses and glued them to the card. Then I played with the petals a bit to make a few of the roses a bit fuller than they were to start with. It’s great that these are so easy to manage, if you want a full flower, or a smaller flower..the paper with let you mess with it by squeezing the sides in for a smaller flower or gently pulling the petals down for a fuller look.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments :)
Today I hope that you find a moment to just smile, maybe for no good reason at all other than in about 5 seconds after starting to smile, you start to feel all the good vibes that come with happiness, and maybe someone who sees you will start to feel like smiling too!