Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last year’s July 4th layouts!

Wow, I’m trying to update things and well, I guess I’m going to start with the older layouts first! :) I should have taken photos of them all, but bear with me as I search for photos of more work I’ve done, and bring in some newer scrapbook pages soon!

 

Glittered flowers, hand paper pieced airplane, banner with rhinestone flag, layered shiny stars, hand drawn fireworks and sparkler. Acrylic frame with wire charm and hanger. The mats are all stitched around the edges and the flag mat was pieced as well. My little bear is wearing his cutest matching 4th of July outfit (hand drawn and pieced as well) Even the stars were cut by hand! This one took a lot of work, but I think it turned out nice. I hope you can zoom in on the photos.

 

DSCN2729

DSCN2723 DSCN2717

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!