Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Baby Boy page for a special friend!

Here is one lonely photo of a page that I made for a friend’s new baby. I absolutely loved how the little elephants turned out. What do you think? :) The title is all glittered and the photo mat also has glitter stripes going through it. I add shimmer all over the place… cause I like sparkle. The paper is embossed with dots for a nice raised effect. On this layout I left space for her to write in her own sentiments, or put the baby’s bracelet or another memento on the left of the page. The 5x7 photo mat has 4 layers, all inked and the top layers are stitched. We have some pretty flowers and flourishes, and some shiny brads to top it off. 

 

Photo turned out somewhat dark… apologies. :)

 

DSCN3693

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!