Thursday, June 28, 2012

A handmade present from a friend!

I just have to share this with everyone! My best friend in the whole wide world, is completely addicted to my Sweet and Shabby flowers. Smile (Great minds think alike!) So… Anyway…(the sweet, generous person that she is) she hand-made a gift for me out of the flowers she ordered from me! I received an amazing package in the mail the other day! I was seriously teary eyed over it! Here is part of what I received:

Arna's Bear 2

Yup! Is that a great friend or what? Isn’t this the cutest little bear ever!? She has hand made the skirt/stand for the bear, then hand made the dress. She stamped the sentiment “I’m so glad you’re my friend” on cardstock and made a sign with it (extra bling included!) added some sweet pearl necklaces and added one of my paper flowers to the top. (Like a great hair accessory or a vintage hat!)

Here’s another look: Arna's Bear 1

The back is this great satin bow! The sign on the back says “Shalom” (more bling included!), and how the bear is holding the sign, I can just twist it around in her hand without even taking it out in order to change the sentiment facing me!

I (and her whole family) think she should make these to sell in her handmade shop! I will post the link for sure when she gets them listed! For now, her shop is ShalomEverlasting and she has some great cards and vintage items there!

Last look!!  Showing off my flower and her great use of them on a project outside of scrapbooking and card making!

Arna's Bear 3

Love it! and love you too, Arna! Thank you for letting me post this for the whole world to see! I hope that everyone reading this has a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!