Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just in Time Fall Layout

With the month of October coming to a close, it feels like this layout with fall colors was finished “just in time”. Although, just because the colors remind me of autumn doesn’t limit the different themes this page could be used for. I used many different flowers, a butterfly and a bird as complements to the photograph that will be put on the mat.

 

fall layout 1

 

I used mostly Prima flowers from my stash, but also some pretty silk flowers that my friend had given me too. Of the Prima flowers I was able to incorporate many different lines including the Impressions Dots, the Chelsea embossed flowers in Plum and some super cute white layered Artist Aids flowers.

 

I love how the real lace turned out and the chipboard bird too.

What does everyone else think? I’m open to suggestions! :D

 

If you would like to see more photos of this layout you can find it in my Etsy shop HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a super creative week!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! I really like how you layered everything over the lace in the background, too. Great use of colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful that I had to feature it in my blog:
    http://latreiadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/some-more-fall-inspiration.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!