Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! Thank you for stopping by!

I have a passion for papercrafting and this is another way to connect with other like minded people for extra inspiration and fun! I hope that you will find yourself visiting for information and sharing as well!

I belong to a wonderful small group of ladies called SMIC (Scrap Memories in Couture) who have joined together to support each other in selling our papercrafts on Ebay. So, if you are in the market for pre-made scrapbooking layouts you can search our listings on Ebay by typing in SMIC.

I will be listing a 2 page, 12 x 12 scrapbook layout soon, and will post pictures and a link here to share!

My scrapbook layouts are made with joy, from the heart, and in the hopes that our memories will be kept beautiful and fresh in our books, as well as in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!